CONDITIONS OF USE
Users of The Pavlychenko Folklorique Ensemble website
agree to following Conditions of Use:
1. The content provided on this website, including all text and images, is property of The Pavlychenko Folklorique Ensemble and may be used for personal, research and study purposes only that are non-commercial in nature.
2. Permission to use any of the content provided on this website, in part or in whole by any means, for any commercial purposes must be obtained from The Pavlychenko Folklorique Ensemble.
3. Permission, if granted, is for a one-time use only and is not transferable. An approved user may not reproduce, resell or permit others to reproduce any of the of content provided on this website.
Alteration of content in any way, except to resize images, is prohibited.
4. The Pavlychenko Folklorique Ensemble must be credited for each image used. Credits should appear in close proximity to the image or in a special section devoted to credits.
5. If published in print, CD ROM or any other electronic form, one complimentary copy of each publication or CD ROM in which the photographic copy appears must be sent to The Pavlychenko Folklorique Ensemble.
6. In authorizing the publication of content from this website, The Pavlychenko Folklorique Ensemble does not surrender its own right to publish it, or to grant permission to others to do so.
7. For any other use, visitors of this website must obtain prior written authorization from The Pavlychenko Folklorique Ensemble before reproducing or transmitting any content, including text or images. Anyone who engages in unauthorized reproduction, alteration or transmission of any content will be subject to legal proceedings.