PFE is excited to announce that we will be holding our spring auditions on Sunday, May 16, 2021, at 5:00 pm.
Our spring auditions will look a bit different this year due to COVID-19 regulations.
All participants will have the choice of an in-person studio audition or an online audition.
To register, please fill out our registration form before May 14.
You will receive an invitation with more details.
See you there!
What to expect
· The audition will consist of Barre, combinations from the corner and in the center, and a Kolomeyka to finish. You can bring your own dance etude (short study) to demonstrate your dancing and acting capabilities.
· Jewelry and gum are prohibited.
· Male attire: Black athletic pants or shorts and an athletic shirt. Character boots or Jazz shoes are allowed. Please ensure long hair is tied back and out of your face.
· Female attire: Bodysuit and tights. Shorts or wrap skirt optional. Bring soft sole shoes and character shoes. Please ensure hair is in a tightly secured bun
· The audition will last 45 – 60 min.