This season's auditions will be hosted in-person at 407 Cumberland Ave in Saskatoon or online. Please specify which you would prefer when registering.
To register, please fill out our registration form before September 18.
See you there!
What to expect
· The audition will consist of Barre, combinations from the corner and in the center, and a Kolomeyka to finish. You can bring your own dance etude (short study) to demonstrate your dancing and acting capabilities.
· Jewelry and gum are prohibited.
· Male attire: Black athletic pants or shorts and an athletic shirt. Character boots or Jazz shoes are allowed. Please ensure long hair is tied back and out of your face.
· Female attire: Bodysuit and tights. Shorts or wrap skirt optional. Bring soft sole shoes and character shoes. Please ensure hair is in a tightly secured bun
· The audition will last 45 – 60 min.