PFE is excited to announce that we will be holding our fall auditions on September 27, 2020, at 7:30 pm
We're starting our new season filled with new projects and we want you to join in on the fun!
To register, please fill out our registration form no later than 12:00 pm of the audition date:
To become a part of the Pavlychenko Folklorique Ensemble performing cast, dancers must be a minimum of 15 years old and have previous dance experience, a variety of genres is beneficial.
What to expect
· The audition will consist of Barre, combinations from the corner and in the center, and a Kolomeyka to finish. You can bring your own dance etude (short study) to demonstrate your dancing and acting capabilities.
· Jewelry and gum are prohibited.
· Male attire: Black athletic pants or shorts and an athletic shirt. Character boots or Jazz shoes are allowed. Please ensure long hair is tied back and out of your face.
· Female attire: Bodysuit and tights. Shorts or wrap skirt optional. Bring soft sole shoes and character shoes. Please ensure hair is in a tightly secured bun
· The audition will last 45 – 60 min.
If you are unable to make it to auditions because of unforeseen circumstances, please contact:
Good luck and see you there!